ABOUT THIS DESIGN – Design #30 Women’s Joggers
This design is based on an abstract painting titled – ‘OLD WOMAN POPPING A WHEELIE ON A KAWASAKI 900.’ You can read the crazy story behind this artwork here.
These women’s joggers are meant for the woman who wants to be noticed. If you wear these pants around town, you will get plenty of attention. So if your plans for the day are to say … ROB A BANK … then don’t wear these joggers. If, however, you are going to the gym or just to hang out with your friends, then, by all means, wear these.
As with all of our products, we make them ethically. We have them manufactured in worker-friendly factories in Europe and Mexico.
We are very proud to be able to offer these limited editions (only twenty will ever be made) women’s joggers. Once we sell them, we will not make them again.
WHAT OUR WOMEN’S JOGGERS ARE GREAT FOR
- Riding a bike
- Hanging out
- Gym workouts
- Meeting men (they will ask you about your joggers)
- Standing out from the sheep
- Looking like you own the place
INFORMATION: MANUFACTURING, DESIGN, AND FABRIC
Graphics are printed onto the garment, giving you a bold, all-over design with these soft cotton blend Joggers. Each pair of women’s joggers is cut and sewn in-house after printing.
The joggers are the perfect item for trendy activewear and streetwear collections (or for simply lounging around the house).
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Slim fit
- Cuffed legs
- Practical pockets
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
- CCC logo on the inside of the right pant leg cuff
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates here
This product is made on-demand. No minimums.
This product will be made on-demand and limited to just 20 items.